dinsdag 28 juli 2015

Angels Calling Me



Artist Note:
May we see our relatives, not with a view of reforming them, but from a much higher state.
May we look beyond appearances, and see in them the divine light that is the reflection of truth within our own being.
"It's your heart I see...you are light!"


Angels calling me
Angels calling me... In the night
Something I must see... Something I must see 
On this night... Such a night 

Stars in the sky... Universe is passing by
Freely I fly with the Angels... calling me 
Angels calling me... Angels calling me 
Angels calling me... In the night 

I am spiraling
Softly turning free... In the light 
Angels whispering as they sing to me 
On this night... Such a night 

Stars in the sky... Sister moon is passing by
Freely I fly with the Angels... calling me 
Angels calling me... Angels calling me 
Angels calling me in the night... Such a night 

Angels calling me
Angels calling me 

Chant: Aiya, Aiya, Aiya, Aiya, Aiya, Aiya, Aiya, Aiya
Aiya, Aiya, Aiya, Aiya 

On this night I see...
Every part of me... Hold this light 
It's your heart I see... You are part of me 
You are light... Gentle light 

Angels calling... "You are light"
Angels calling... "Hold this light" 
Angels calling... "You are light" 
Angels calling... "From the light" 

Angels calling me, Angels calling me... (repeat...fade)





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten